This dish isn’t very colourful and looks rather bland, but it’s actually delicious. You could add some greens to give it a pop of colour, but I wanted to get the full flavour of the artichokes, so I kept it simple
- Vegan cream cheese. I like to use Tofutti (plain variety)
- Marinated artichokes
- Mushrooms. I like to use cremini, as they are “meatier” than regular white mushrooms. Shitake or oyster would be delicious, too.
- Vegan feta cheese. I like Okanagan’s Soya feta cheese in brine
- Rigatoni pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, saute the mushrooms and artichokes.
- Add the cream and feta cheeses to the mushroom mixture and stir until creamy. Season to taste.
- Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and mix well.